Thursday, December 7, 2006

A Woody and A Stranger

The classic boat auction was underway. I'm rushing through the crowd to view the last consignment of the sale. I had been told that it was the boat of my childhood, a 1956 classic 'woody' was here and she looked GOOD. All I remember is the great fun my dad and I had aboard her...me yelling out directions of the day from the stern, learning to drive her. My parents threw my best birthday party ever on her. We all dressed as pirates and the other parents went along with the fun in their classics.....OH MY GOD...I stop dead in my tracks...it's her...'My Pleasure', time slows. I can hear all the sounds of being a child on the lake in the summer. I step down into her and am in a different life.

I feel something from behind like someone is starring. I turn, look up at the dock....you are standing there....do I know you?....I know those steel blue eyes.....we stare at each other...we DO know each other....maybe in some other time? You come aboard...."Classy lady." you say...."Agreed she is" I whisper back. "I wasn't talking of the boat", you reply back......I laugh it off and say thanks. We brush up against each other while inspecting My Pleasure...whew was that a spark?........not from My Pleasure.....but from the instant passion on board...the brushing becomes more intentional.....it is heating up....

Going once...going twice. I've got the bid on My Pleasure....she's going to be mine on the next fall of the hammer. AND, now Number 44 ups the bid at the last second. Now number 511 how bad do you want My Pleasure? Bad. I up the bid BUT number 44 ups the bid. My Pleasure will be mine! I up the bid by five figures. Once, twice, SOLD to number 511. Whew.......who is that number 44?. They cost me some bucks but I have my magical woody. The crowd disperses.. the docks are silent. I walk down to My Pleasure breathing in the smell of the marina ....remembering my childhood summers.

Laying across the stern bench of My Pleasure I look up at the stars and wonder about the stranger earlier in the day. You were probably a familiar face in some fantasy of mine. You startle me as I look over! You are standing on the dock....you raise your auction card. You're number 44! I laugh.

This isn't a coincidence. "I'll show you how to command this fine lady, if you like, for free!" you laugh. "You cost me plenty already", I quip back. I proceed to tell you the story of My Pleasure. You take her wheel in your strong hands and we head out under the light of a full moon. Me, My Pleasure, and the stranger. I watch your hands carress the wheel and wish they were carressing my breasts. I see the way you stroke her woodwork and I'm getting hot. I lean over to give you a kiss of thanks for showing me her finer points and notice you are hot as well. That's it, the engine stops, anchor drops. We take each other arm in arm and the dance begins..kisses..touches…. The dance is intense. You undress me, first with your eyes and then take action.

You stretch me out on my back across the stern of the boat….teasing me by running your hands up and down my frontside. I beg to be taken but your plan is to make me wait. You want me to know who is delivering the pleasure on this evening. As you play, My Pleasure starts to rock as you rip the clothes from your body! You sit on the bench seat, your skilled hands on my body is too much! Throwing me back up on the stern you the kiss you deliver is one we shared in some other fantasy, the tastes the smells….

Then it was my turn and I'm soooo ready! But, you don't want to rush. First you massage my body, what a fun surprise and it's just beginning. Soon, cries that were only heard by us indicated that we both had exploded. An explosion on this lake where an old volcano erupted eons ago…..perhaps the volcano was coming back to life?

We dock, you hand me the keys to My Pleasure, followed by kisses and touches. I'm so moved by the skill you showed on My Pleasure that I know what I have to do. I take the keys, put them in your hand and clench your fist....."My Pleasure is yours", I say. Then I start to scurry up the sandstone steps leaving you totally dumbfounded. You stare at the keys, then My Pleasure, then at my backside going up the stairs.....My Pleasure...my backside.......you go hot....

"Hey....wait up!" you shout.........."I think I know you!"

No comments: