Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Pirate and The Commodore - to the end

We make love over and over using our wicked creative minds. What seems like short minutes have actually become long hot steamy hours. Each time we gaze into each other’s soul we begin lovemaking again….but this last time is the calm after the storm…long, slow, gentle love is made, connections renewed. You fold me into your arms and we fall asleep….for awhile…I’ll have to make an early escape lest we both get killed. You take a deeper look into my soul as you dress me and deliver a long deep kiss before you lead me through a secret passage out of the castle.

Under the darkness of the new moon I steal down the rocks of the island untie my dingy and start rowing back to my ship. My crew has her ready to sail. As you watch from the window there comes a horrendous banging on your door. “Commodore, pirates off the southern tip of the island, they’re moving south!!!” You calm the idiot at the door by informing him you have ambushes set up in that very direction. Yes, you do have ambushes planted but you have warned me so I will sail free. You keep staring at my ship and I back at your castle….we know we are playing too close to the flame…we know we’ll have each other again.

No comments: