Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Pirate and the Commodore - part 1

You’re wisking me down the hallway of a grand castle....the lovemaking must have started in another area because your white shirt is half off. I'm wearing a luxurious black velvet cape with hood and nothing on underneath but panties. I get the feeling if we got caught you could be in some hot water...your grip on my hand is reassuring…it’s a good thing cause you have me blindfolded....hmmmmm...

We’re at a full run now….we’ll be killed if discovered together. Even though you’ve been decorated time and time again for bringing the end to many pirates…. well… we just can’t be seen together. Memories of our first meeting are running just as hard across our minds. The rush of this moment just gets us hotter……..

Charging a huge oaken door….swings open and slams shut…both of us breathing HARD from running and from lust. I gasp as you slide the irons to lock the door, for all I know I could be facing a tribunal….not a lovemaking session. You detect my fear and take me from behind, lower my hood, but not the blindfold. Both hands go under the cape…one heads south…one heads to comfort the twins…you start to kiss the back of my neck because you know that move will calm me….you tell me I’m safe, I feel it. I also feel something else coming up between us…aye matey. You lift the blindfold. I see we’re in a magnificent bed chamber. Candles glowing…just enough so you can see all of me yet very mystical. Next to your luxurious bed is a table of various gadgets….’toys’. On the bed are four long white silk ties…..”Nothin better to tie up your black heart than with silk”, you say to me. I laugh, “My black heart?”
You turn me around drop my cape and give me a long deep kiss while the twins are attended to and I attend to your timber. Very slowly you apply each tie to each wrist and ankle as we gaze deeply into each other. You whisper, “Slide back against the headboard.” And again you slowly tie each wrist and each ankle so that balancing just on the tip of my tailbone…..hmmm..my panties are still on…..I start to panic so you lean over and gently kiss and reassure me you will be gentle. You reach back to the table and select a pair of scissors….got to get the panties off……and I watch you start to cut….snip, snip…..snip….I’m totally exposed to you……you look at my southern territory with delight….then you take the butt of the scissors and….

....there's more......