Monday, April 2, 2007

Floating Fantasy

And he said:

You go out to Grand Lake with me this summer to look for the fish I have implanted with transmitters. It is a typical late spring day in NE Oklahoma. 90's and humid so of course you are in your two piece and I am in nothing but, my shorts. As we are setting still in the middle of the lake with the boat you see all these jet skis and you mention that would be fun. I particularly notice you have been watching these two younger guys (21-24 years of age) that were well built . So since I do have Game Warden authority I catch up with them and wave them over. I tell them that you are wanting to take a ride with them and that I will catch up with the three of you later. They say sure as they are eying you and your body and you are giving them the look. They promise me that they will take care of you and I wink at you and I say under my breath that I am more worried about you taking care of them. and then laugh.

So off you go with them jumping waves and of course as you are on back you lightly pinching the drivers chest then going down with your other hand . You then switch off and ride with the other one for awhile doing the same thing. After a while you go back to the ramp with where their friends are and party with them and then you tell them you should go find me again. Only this time you are going to drive. So the one stud gets on behind you and starts playing you. You grab one of his hands and take it down.... You see a secluded cove so you take them there where you stop and the other stud pulls up beside you. You lean your head back and bring his face to you and start french kissing him as he is playing you like an instrument. You raise your top and the other stud is now getting in on some of the action also. However, this doesn't last long as another boat pulls into the cove so you have to shut things down.

On the way back they are telling you about a party they are having at their parents cabin on the lake that night and want you to come. You tell that you will ask me and see what I think. It isn't long and you see me coming back down the lake just finishing up my work. They drop you off and are a little worried what I might say so they leave pretty quickly. Of course I have been thinking about what you might have been up to and can't wait to hear about it and you know how I like it when you turn on guys and act like a little slut. So you tell me and also mention the party and I tell you perfect.

We finish up and then go clean up and then go out for dinner and we talk and tease how you had those young hard bodies wanting you so bad and how you can't wait to be with them for me later that night.

We get to the party kind of late around 10-11pm and their aren't really to many at the party about 7-8 guys and about 3 of them had girl friends with them. Of course the two guys you had been with earlier were telling the other guys about you so when you get there you are automatically the center of attention and you play it to the hilt. Teasing them and after awhile the 3 girls made sure that there boy friends take them home and get them away from you.

Soon we have all had a lot to drink and I can tell that by teasing them you are starting to squirm wanting some. Now there are just 5 of us left and one guy has passed out drunk . The guys just can[t leave you alone so I ask them if they would like to see you strip for them. They are more than ready. I tell them there are rules and they must be followed or it is all over. They are looking at you like they can not control themselves and that turns you and I both on. I make them all sit on the couch and you get up on the coffee table. I tell them that they can not touch you but, you can do anything you want to them.

So do you like where this is going?

No comments: