Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Sexiest Men for 2006

Every year for the sistahood I produce a list of men I know who are too sexy for themselves. Some I've had relations with, some not, but sex is not necessarily what makes them sexy. They are men from my life, my job, my fun, they are nationwide, they could live next door to you, hmmm - for 2006 they are:

1. Robb McDonald - my S.O., last year he was ranked 5th, but as my confidence rose in him as a human being so did his ranking. He is honest to a fault, not that the following aren't but hey, he's my lover. Our relationship has reached new heights...or angles....or....whatever. I deserve him.

2. Troy Pearcy - this is where he's ranked forever. Troy and I worked together for years. He's bald, handsome and so sexy. He's a prankster, he's a genius. He's married and he honors that over all else. That's sexy.

3. Brent Gordon - ranked 6th last year. But, I have come to believe the man has a heart to go along with the ability to BOIL the waters he walks upon. A little more age and we'll have the next Bond....James Bond. He looks like Brett Favre if that tells you anything. YIKES!!! He's hot.

4. Rick Cockrum - yes, that's the last name. The sistahood calls him Scrat. As handsome as Brent but as hard to handle as jello or slick-um or something. Funny and smart and a politician, if you ever see him work a room you will drool. He named his boat The Millineum Falcon. I love that boat, for various reasons! Him and his boat are hot.

5. Tony Dorsett - wasn't on the list last year . God, I thought he was just a running back. Whew slick moves baby. Encore!

6. Tom Sapp - wasn't on the list last year. We've known each other for quite sometime through the horse show world. He is so funny and has the deepest heart you would ever want to handle. Besides he thinks I'm funny and he reads all my blogs.

7. Greg Graham - new to the list as well. He's a Sr. VP where I work. When he says hello he calls me by my first name and looks me straight in the eye. Whew....but hey he's married, but I think he's looking. I'm not.

8. Dan Tripps - the love of my life for almost 30 years. We never had an 'official' relationship but we loved each other. Last year he was first on the list. But his life has fallen into the rut of materialism. I think when he asked me for $35K loan I just snapped. Oh well we all have materialistic desires. His need to keep up with the Jones's slammed him down the list. But I love him.

9. Michael the Bike Mechanic - in his own way he has worked his way onto the list. He's gay. I could be his best friend. I bike about 5000 miles a year. I NEED him!

10. Brian Somthing-or-Other. He owns Double Shot Coffee Company. Starbucks sued him about his name for his company, they sued, he countered, he won. He's young and energetic and is a moutain biker. He lives in an apartment with no gas or electric, to save money! It's not a sexual thing that attracts me. It's an energy thing. GO BRIAN!

And there you have it. My ten hot men for various reasons.

2 comments:

Marcos Braga said...

hehehe... Cool, but where r all these men from??? Ur job???
Take care! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, I like this new site. I'm still #2! I'm still #2. LOL

TVP